eCommerce Product Catalog is a beautiful, easy-to-use, 100% responsive and free product catalog plugin for WordPress ecommerce or simple product catalog website with the request a quote functionality.
With eCommerce Product Catalog plugin you can:
- Display products anywhere on your WordPress website with or without price and custom parameters
- Fully customize product display with WordPress customizer, template files or CSS
- Organize products into multi-level categories, tags and multiple product catalogs
- Filter the products in many different ways to give your customers what they are looking for
- Add product search and get your products found easily
- Import & Export your products with a csv spreadcheet
- Let your visitors request a quote for all or selected products (Pro) from the product catalog
- Enable full WordPress ecommerce functionality at anytime to create shop or online store with or without payments (Pro)
- Many, many more features with dozens of compatible free and premium plugins
All with beautiful design and user-friendly functionality for all WordPress ecommerce needs.
Great product catalog plugin for full ecommerce or simple request a quote WordPress website
eCommerce Product Catalog plugin is powerful, highly customizable and simple solution that works with any theme and most of WordPress plugins. It will make your web development even more effective.
Easy-to-use for Beginners & Fully Customizable for Power Users
Expect high-quality code, beautiful design and detailed documentation which is a great value not only for skilled professionals but also for newbies less experienced in web development.
Product Catalog Documentation
This e-commerce WordPress plugin is a great solution for those who look for an easy way to implement product management to the WordPress website.
Product Catalog Support
Product Catalog Compatibility
This eCommerce store like solution works with any theme and most of WordPress plugins. It is based on custom post types.
Make sure to try our responsive product catalog WordPress theme. The Catalog Me! theme will let you create a great website with a simple customizer features.
Product Catalog FEATURES
Unlimited number of products
Add as many products to the catalog as needed. Your catalog can display 10, 100, 1000, 10 000, 100 000 or more products. The product display will be divided into pages.
There are eCommerce Catalog users with hundreds thousands of products displayed without any issues on the performance.
SEO Friendly eCommerce Plugin
Give the site nice boost in search engines with SEO optimized product pages. There are all meta tags and schema.org rich snippets included. Also, a product feed is generated by default.
You can also modify them with your custom template or use a third party SEO plugin for more titles and meta tags optimization.
eCommerce Product Catalog is compatible with all major SEO plugins out of the box! You can create a sitemap and manage meta tags for all WordPress ecommerce pages.
User-Friendly Product categories
Organize your product catalog using categories easily with well-known WordPress categories screen.
If you know how to use WordPress post categories there will be no learning curve for you to use it in the product catalog.
You can display as many multi-level product categories as you need! All of them can have image and description. Product Categories can be listed on the main product listing or with [show_categories] shortcode.
Intuitive Catalog Settings
eCommerce Product Catalog is designed to work well out of the box in most cases. However, if you need some adjustments you can fully customize the product catalog display in settings.
You will be able to:
- set colors of various product catalog elements on a product page or product display
- set custom labels, headers and all product catalog text output
- choose product display design
- disable or enable price and set the currency and format
and much, much more… out of the box!
eCommerce Product Catalog Shortcodes
eCommerce Product Catalog comes with a variety of shortcodes so you can show products and display related data anywhere on the website.
Two main shortcodes:
- [show_products] – to show product catalog products
- [show_categories] – to show the product categories on home page or any other WordPress page
See catalog docs to see more shortcodes.
Lightbox Gallery on product image
Yes, we all like the fancy effects! You can display product image in a nice lightbox gallery. This comes with eCommerce Product Catalog out of the box.
However, we realize that this is not a requirement for all the projects so you can easily disable it in the settings. You can also use any third party lightbox with some templates adjustment.
Product Attributes & Custom Fields
Many product catalogs require some parameters table for quick comparisons. With eCommerce Product Catalog you can specify as many attributes or custom fields for each product as you need.
You can also easily disable this feature in settings or during the initial configuration.
Do you need a simple shipping management option? Now you have it! You can specify shipping options for each product. Each shipping option can have a custom label and price.
If you are setting up a catalog of digital products or for any other reason, you can also disable this feature in settings or during the initial configuration.
Color & Size Change
The Catalog Design tab in catalog settings will let you quickly switch the color scheme.
No more hassle when you switch your theme and the styling does not match anymore!
3 Product Listing Templates
Choose from 3 completely different product listing templates to match your blog, store, portfolio, restaurant menu or company website needs. You can select one product display template globally and use a different template for each product list or inventory generated with a shortcode.
2 Product Page Templates
eCommerce Product Catalog plugin comes with 2 completely different product page templates:
- Simple template – with almost no styling! Great if you want to design it with your own hands.
- Tabular template – great looking template with fully responsive product tabs
168 currencies available
Choose from 168 different currencies defined out of the box or just insert a custom currency.
Customizable Price Formats
Choose from 4 different price formats to suit any currency needs. You can also add any text after the price.
Highly intuitive interface to manage Product Attributes and Shipping Options.
eCommerce Product Catalog Widgets
eCommerce Product Catalog plugin comes with a variety of WordPress widgets which you can place in your theme widget areas.
- Product Category Widget – show all product categories in CSS customizable list. The widget has also several customization settings.
- Product Search Widget – give the users useful product search function
- Product Sort Widget – Change the product listing order
- Categories Filter Widget – Filter products display by category
- Product Price Filter Widget – Filter products display by price
Completely Customizable Design
You can use customizer additional CSS to modify the catalog styling. We also create a special docs page when we place useful CSS snippets.
You can also create custom templates for all product catalog output on your blog, portfolio, simple company website or full featured ecommerce site. It’s as easy as creating a folder in your theme directory.
Please see the custom templates docs for details.
Ability to Disable the e-commerce functionality
You can easily disable price, shipping or any other product element. It’s very handy to just show the products without a price.
Cross Browser Compatibility
We take care of the compatibility in all major browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
eCommerce Product Catalog looks great on all screen sizes and operating systems.
Product Listing Page
You don’t even have to place any shortcode to start using eCommerce Product Catalog. Just choose a page to display the products and all of them will appear there with nice styling out of the box.
We all know that the navigation is a key for complex product catalogs. Now you can use SEO friendly product breadcrumbs.
You can also disable them in case it is not useful for your project.
Product Import & export
With eCommerce Product Catalog you can easily import and export an unlimited amount of products to a CSV file.
Product listings and product pages are fully responsive unless your theme does not prevent it. In case it does contact us directly, we will help for sure!
Display Products with a Shortcode
Use the shortcode to show products whenever needed on the website. Just paste on any page: [show_products] and watch all products in place of the shortcode.
To show products from just one category, use: [show_products category=”2″] where 2 is category ID (it’s possible to display several categories by inserting comma separated IDs).
To list products by IDs, use: [show_products product=”5″], where 5 is product ID.
Product Catalog without Price
Easily disable price from both front-end and back-end by switching one setting.
eCommerce Product Catalog Extensions
This WordPress e-commerce plugin is extensible. The feature packed extensions are that what makes eCommerce Product Catalog plugin a more specialized solution. Browse the extensions.
Some extensions examples:
Product Reviews – activate rich reviews for your catalog products.
Product Gallery Advanced – Customize multiple image product gallery and use product slider. Show product slider anywhere on the website with a slider shortcode.
Quote Form – Add request a quote feature to your product pages with a quote button and fully customizable quote form. Perfect for product catalogs or particular products without a price.
Order Form – Get buy now orders for your priced products. Boost your eCommerce Product Catalog conversion rate with innovative, fully customizable order form. This powerful extension allows you to sell individual products by adding order button into each product page. Best when you need to offer one product at a time.
Shopping Cart – Full featured shopping cart with advanced customization options. Transform your product catalog to a Web Store! High usability measures, product variations, smooth experience and more!
Upload PDF – Quickly attach multiple PDF files to products and make them available to download on product pages
Product Manufacturers – Manage product manufacturers & brands in a separate screen and easily assign them to products. Show manufacturers or brands catalog on your website.
and many more extensions already available and in constant development. You will never be limited!
WooCommerce Catalog Integration
Now you can also display your WooCommerce store with awesome eCommerce Product Catalog plugin layout. Use WooCommmerce Catalog Booster to achieve that!
With Quote Form or Quote Cart extension you will be able to enable great WooCommerce request a quote functionality. WooCommerce quote button was never easier to achieve!
Developers can contribute to the source code on the eCommerce Product Catalog GitHub Repository.
- English – default, always included
- Bosnian – Thanks to Faruk
- Bulgarian – Thanks to Valentina & Koceto
- Croatian – Thanks to Vedran
- Dutch – Thanks to Pieter & Chippie & Maas & Tim
- Finnish – Thanks to Hannu
- French – Thanks to Denis & James & Antoine
- German – Thanks to Peter & Toby
- Greek – Thanks to Giorgos
- Hebrew – Thanks to Ahrale
- Hungarian – Thanks to Orsolya
- Italian – Thanks to Fabio & Pietro
- Japanese – Thanks to Diginatu
- Norwegian – Thanks to Oyvind
- Polish – Thanks to Norbert
- Romanian – Thanks to Alex
- Serbian – Thanks to Ogi
- Spanish – Thanks to Andrew, Norbert and Josu
- Turkish – Thanks to Tahir
- Your translation? – Just send it in
catalogo de productos, katalog produktów, wtyczka ecommerce, plugin ecommerce, plugin de comercio electrónico, le catalogue des produits, productcatalogus, produktkatalog, каталог продукции, sklep, boutique, tienda, winkel, Geschäft, магазин
Note: All our plugins are localized/translatable by default. This is very important for all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful. For translating we invite you to join this huge impleCode translation project.
Plugin Usage Examples
The following list shows some of the examples of successful eCommerce Product Catalog implementation:
- Flowers catalog
- Electronic devices catalog
- Animals, pets catalog
- Clothes catalog
- Shoes catalog
- Golf accessories catalog
- Electronic services store
- Industrial devices catalog
- Glasses catalog
- Billiard tables catalog
- Bread, bakery Catalog
- People, professions, photographers catalog
- Chairs catalog
Privacy & GDPR
- WordPress 3.5 or greater (The latest version is always recommended)
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 7.3 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of impleCode eCommerce Product Catalog, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “impleCode” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our product catalog plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our product catalog plugin and uploading it to your web-server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the product catalog pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.