Ebook Store Plugin for WordPress is a tool that allows you to sell, watermark, encrypt and deliver by email and/or download ebooks to your customers, via beautiful one click checkout experience.
The pro version is capable of encrypting the ebooks upon download or email delivery. It supports PDF, ePub, TXT, Mobi and Zip files.
The Pro version also supports WooCommerce integration, so you can sell and deliver encrypted ebooks trough WooCommerce checkout, no additional setup required except enabling the feature and assigning an ebook to a woocommerce product.
Video of WooCommerce cart integration:
Ebook store now supports integration with WooCommerce so you can add ebook store items to your WooCommerce products and let customers download ebooks from the checkout complete page. The PDF encryption and watermarking works well and will use the customer data to watermark the ebook which is a proven method to prevent piracy.
Single ebook – How the order page looks
Multiple ebooks – Multiple ebooks / embedded forms on one page
WooCommerce DEMO before ordering – Integration with WooCommerce
WooCommerce DEMO after ordering – Order Received Page – How the customer sees the downloads after checkout is complete in WooCommerce.
Sample thank you page and encrypted PDF
Here you can see how the encrypted PDF will look like. It contains QR code watermark with buyer info and watermark in the header with copyright data and buyer info again.
Encrypted Order Link
Are there translations?
Yes, the front-end of the software is translated to: English, German, French, Spanish, Hindi, Chinese and Russian. More translations are coming.
Are there any limitations?
The Free version can not encrypt PDF files and put watermarks. For this you need the $30 full version UPGRADE from http://www.shopfiles.com/index.php/products/wordpress-ebook-store
What does it do?
It will let you sell your ebooks in a very stylish and secure way. It’s PRO version is the only extension for WordPress that allows encryption of the sold Ebooks, by putting passwords and watermarks / print protection to the PDF files for sale.
How it works?
Very easy and intuitive! All you need to do is upload a book with its cover’s information and put a price on it. Once you do that you can copy paste the book embed code to place it inside the article. Once you have done that please make sure you have filled in your PayPal account where you want to receive the payments.
How to contact support?
That’s all you need to do in order to start selling files! 🙂
Getting started is really easy and just takes a few minutes, no coding skills required.
- Enter your PayPal or Stripe settings under Settings > Ebook Store.
- You create a new Ebook from Ebook Store > Add New where you upload all ebook files and set a price.
- The new ebook will appear in the list along with the needed shortcodes to embed the order form. There are three types, full order form, just buy button that you can style or a direct order link.
- You go to the post or page where you want to insert the order form or button and paste the shortcode on the desired position.
- Once you visit the page you will see the form or button you created. This is what your customers will see and they can start order with a single click and then pay via PayPal or Stripe. In case you use WooCommerce integration, you can use all available payment methods suppored by WooCommerce.
- Once order is completed, users will see a dedicated thank you page that the plugin created (and you can modify) or if you use WooCommerce integration, they can access their downloads from their order confirmation page.
- Optional e-mail will be sent with the ebook(s) as attachments, watermarked and password protected. The password is available on the order confirmation page and the email delivery.
If you use WooCommerce integration from the Pro version:
1. After activation of plugin, go to Ebook Store > Add New
2. Upload all ebook files and set a title and price.
3. Go to (WooCommerce) Products and open/create the product that will also deliver the ebook.
4. Go to the new Ebook Store tab in the product editing screen and select the ebook store ebook you just created.
5. Save and once someone buys that WooCommerce product, on the order confirmation page they will see Downloads section with all ebook formats and the password(s) if encryption is enabled.
6. Email delivery will also work with WooCommerce and the customer will receive the ebook via email as a link and/or attachment.