- Author: Fahad Mahmood
- Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wufdc
- Multiple Attachments (For Advanced Users): https://shop.androidbubbles.com/product/woocommerce-upload-files-checkout
- Demo URI: http://demo.androidbubble.com/shop
- License: GPL 3. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
Attach files during checkout process with ease. Easy Upload Files During Checkout is a free plugin with a few premium features. It provides the facility of attaching files with orders during checkout. You can set display for uploading button on cart page, checkout page or checkout page after notes. For product pages, you will need premium version. Some check boxes on settings page to attach or detach billing/shipping details, order comments, secure file links and enable upload after login/register. You can also choose a checkbox to send attachments in email.
You can control allowed files types on settings page like doc,txt,jpeg,png in an input text field. You can set upload file required with toggle button and specify maximum upload size in Megabytes on settings page. Example is available there. It provides secure storage for your upload files/directories with Amazon, it’s a new and premium feature. Setup your account on Amazon and get safe and secure storage for your important uploads. The premium version allows you to upload multiple files, change loading animation and display browse button on product page. It also provides an optional tab, with that tab you can select products which you want to whiteflag for upload files. By default, it is enabled for all products.
If you want new users to provide some required information (ID, resume etc.) you can enable new users to upload file(s) while registering even for the first time. On settings tab check the radio button “Registration Page” next to “Display on:” and browse button will appear on registration page. If you make upload field required, a warning message will appear that file is not uploaded.
woocommerce, order, wpml
- Display on cart, checkout page and checkout page after notes
- Editable caption and success message
- Set image dimensions for uploading
- Define maximum upload size
- Specify allowed file types
- Upload multiple files (One by one, not with select all option)
- Make upload field required
- Define error message
- Display on product page
- Display on top of the checkout page
- Display on thank you page
- Display on order view page
- Upload files to directory with Amazon (Optional)
- File thumbnails/icons with filename
- Change loading animation
- Display on registration page
- Upload multiple files during registration
- Make upload field required on registration page
- Define error message on registration page
Basic Version Demo
Premium Version Demo
This WordPress Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This free software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this software. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
To use Easy Upload Files During Checkout, you will need:
* An installed and configured copy of [WordPress](version 3.0 or later).
* FTP, SFTP or shell access to your web host
Go to your wordpress admin “yoursite.com/wp-admin”
Login and then access “yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Upload and activate this plugin
4- That’s it, now see your dashboard and ask Easy Upload Files During Checkout anything
- Download the Easy Upload Files During Checkout installation package and extract the files on your computer.
- Create a new directory named
Easy Upload Files During Checkoutin the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to upload the contents of your Easy Upload Files During Checkout archive to the new directory that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the Easy Upload Files During Checkout plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, Easy Upload Files During Checkout will be displayed on your dashboard.