An easy peasy way to insert Google Adsense ads into your WordPress posts and pages.
All you need to do is put your Google Adsense code into the boxes provided and then put the corresponding tag into the post, page or sidebar widget that you wish it to appear.
You can put as many of the 3 ads over your pages as you need to.
Update to PRO Version Easy Peasy Adsense PRO
A full guide to install can be found here
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Go to Add New from the Plugins menu
- Choose Upload and browse to the zip file locally on your computer where you have saved the copy of easy-peasy-adsense.zip
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Enter up to three advert adsense code (one per box) in the text boxes on the right.
- Click Update options1
- In the post or page you want the advert to appear enter one of the three below depending which ad you want to see.
Upgrade to PRO – Easy Peasy Adsense PRO
A full guide to install can be found [here] (https://martinglover.co.uk/epa “Martin Glover.co.uk”)