Adds a new section in the WordPress customizer so you can easily enable a notification bar on your site. The plugin allows you to enter your custom notification bar text as well as an optional button to display next to your text. Perfect for notifying visitors of a current sale or hot product.
The Easy Notification Bar plugin makes use of the newer “wp_body_open” action hook introduced in WordPress 5.2.0 which allows the plugin to work better with any theme that has been updated to support the tag. Contrary to other notice bar solutions which rely on absolute positioning, this plugin inserts the notice bar right after the body tag so it should display perfectly without any conflicts on any well-coded theme.
This is a “static” notification bar at the top of your site. When you scroll down the page it will become hidden which is generally better for usability and SEO.
Live Demo: You can view a live demo for the notification bar on our More Widgets Plugin Demo
- Easy setup via the WordPress customizer
- Custom background, color, text alignment and font size settings
- Optional callout button
- Responsive design so it looks good on mobile
- Go to your WordPress website admin panel
- Select Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Easy Notification Bar”
- Click Install
- Activate the plugin
- A default notification should now appear on your site. If it does not then you need to update your theme to work properly (see FAQ).
- Go Appearance > Customize > Easy Notification Bar to customize your notification