- Activating this plugin will create a ‘Easy Admin’ entry in your admin area.
- Click it to go to the settings page.
- Simply select the menu entry you want to hide.
- Save your settings, and you’re done !
Of course, the Easy Admin settings page is always available, so you can always go back and show menu items you need.
If you have any questions, contact me via my website at https://vincentdubroeucq.com
- Download the zip file and unzip it.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- That’s it ! Go to the settings page and clean your admin menu !
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Easy Admin plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem