Download Attachments is a new approach to managing downloads in WordPress. Instead of bloated interface it enables simple, drag & drop and AJAX driven metabox where you can insert and manage your Media Library files and automatically or manually display them after, before or inside posts content.
For more information, check out plugin page at dFactory site.
- Automatic or manual download links display
- Select post types where Download Attachments should be used
- Select list, table or sortable, dynamic table display style
- Downloads count
- Advanced attachments sorting
- Most Downloaded Attachments widget
- Drag & drop files ordering
- Based on Media Library attachments
- Easy customisation of Frontend & Backend display
- Pretty URLs for download links
- Option to encrypt URLs
- Customizable tamplates engine
- Custom download slug
- Custom permission for metabox display
- Option to exclude selected attachments from display
- Option to select from all Media Library files or only those attached to a post
- 2 shortcodes
- 5 functions and multiple filter hooks for developers
- Option to use attachment caption and/or description for download links description
- Compatible with WPML & Polylang
- .pot file for translations included
Feel free to contribute to the source code on the dFactory GitHub Repository.
- Install Download Attachments either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Download Attachments settings under News menu and set your desired options.