Very lightweight and simple plugin that displays the currently installed PHP version in the “At a Glance” admin dashboard widget.
Please rate this Plugin if you find it useful. It only takes a moment but it’s very much appreciated. 🙂
For more top plugins see our WordPress plugin site. Why not stop by and say hello, we’d love to hear from you!
Instructions for installing the Display PHP Version Plugin.
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter “Display PHP Version” in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Display PHP Version Plugin.
- Once installed click to activate.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard page and look next to your WordPress version to see what PHP version is running.