Disable unnecessary WooCommerce features
Disable unnecessary WooCommerce features and make your shop faster and cleaner. If you don’t like or don’t need the new bloatware features, use this plugin and forget about them forever.
It may be a good idea for small shops to disable the features that are slowing your page down. Simplify your WooCommerce admin panel. Use good, old, clean, fast WooCommerce!
Disable WooCommerce Bloat
Disable bloatware features introduced in WooCommerce 4.0 and 4.1:
- WooCommerce Admin (Dashboard)
- Analytics (New reports view)
- Notification bar
- Marketing Hub
Clean Admin interface
Make your admin panel faster and cleaner:
- Disable WooCommerce.com notice (
Connect your store to WooCommerce.com to receive extensions updates and support.)
- Disable WooCommerce Status Meta Box
- Disable Marketplace Suggestions
Increase your site performance
Disable these options to make your shop faster:
- Password Strength Meter
- WooCommerce scripts and styles
- WooCommerce Cart Fragmentation
- WooCommerce Widgets
Declutter your WordPress admin panel by removing third-party bloat:
- SkyVerge Dashboard (only if you are using SkyVerge plugins)
- Jetpack promotions (Jetpack-related notices that promote services like the backup services VaultPress or WordPress Apps. only if your are using Jetpack)
Go to configuration page: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Advanced -> Disable WooCommerce Bloat.
Please remember to reload the page after saving changes to see the results.
If you want to completely get rid of WooCommerce Admin and make your database smoother, don’t forget to manually remove these tables from your database:
- Upload the entire
disable-dashboard-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- WooCommerce Admin will be disabled by default
- Go to configuration page: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Advanced -> Disable WooCommerce Bloat