Are you using contact Form 7? This is a nice plugin for you!
Contact Form 7 Database is a plugin for WordPress allows you save all submitted from contact form 7 to database and display in Contact > Database menu, and you can view it anytime. This plugin have powerful options and I’m sure you will like it.
Live Demo: http://demo.ninjateam.org/contact-form-7-database
Backend: http://demo.ninjateam.org/contact-form-7-database/admin (demo / demo)
Save submitted from Contact Form 7 to database Easy to change tag name Drag and drop to sort columns Enable or disable columns Export submitted data to CSV Export any columns data to CSV Easy to export email data to CSV for marketing Display submitted data for each form Easy to use And more…
- Fixed: Data is Sanitized, Escaped, and Validated and other small bugs
- Added: Click to view if value is URL
- Added: on/off hide empty rows (only on vertical table)
- Added: Column ID
- Added: new hooks
- Fixed: Time bug
- Fixed: Remove deprecated function
- Fixed: bug when save settings without data
- Fixed: Some small bugs
- Fixed: Error with apostrophe
- Remove: User_id due to the change of CF7
- Added: Edit contact data function
- Added: 2 layout types
- Added: Search feature
- Added: Select row to export
- Fixed: CSS pagination
- Fixed: UTF8
- Fixed: Export CSV
- Fixed: CSS padding
- Fixed: Fix bugs and CSS
– Fixed: Delete error
– Fixed: Export CSV function
- Version 1.0 Initial Release
Manual installation is easy and takes fewer than one minute.
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org, unpack it and upload the [Contact Form 7 Database] folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your main WordPress menu > Contact form 7 > Database, and configure the basic options (fan page URL, color, language, where to display, etc)
You’re done. Enjoy.