Adds your Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress site and displays Google Analytics data directly into your admin panel.
- Automatic Google Analytics code integration. 1-Click Authentication process and it adds Google analytics tracking code to your website. No need to copy any code manually.
- Search Console dashboard with all metrics (query, clicks, ctr and positions)
- Automatically insert google Analytics code and Search Console verification metatag
- Track affiliate links
- Track outbound links. Automatically tracks link clicks to external domains
- Track CTA links (mailto, tel, sms, skype).
- Track files download links.
- Track page print actions.
- Track submitted forms.
- Track pagescroll
- Track HTML5 video, audio, YouTube and Vimeo players events.
- Track pageviews by users logged in to social networks.
- Track media query matching and media query changes (beta)
- Declarative event tracking, via HTML attributes in the markup
- Automatically tracks user interactions with the official Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin widgets.
- Unlimited dashboards, fully customizable (drag and drop and resize)
- Unlimited widgets, you can also build your own widgets
A default dashboard is provided out of the box with basic stats overview of your site performance:
- Overview comparison (7|14|28|30|60 days)
- Average session duration
- Bounce rate
- Top Countries
- New vs returning
- Device breakdown
- Top pages/posts (pageviews,bouncerate,time on page)
- Top referrers
Apart from the default dashboard, you can build a fully customizable dashboard with your preferred widget. All widgets can be resized and moved with a user-friendly drag and drop. A nice option to change all widgets dates is at your disposition.
On dashboard you can drag and drop widgets and build your own custom dashboard with your preferred metrics.
If you need help to create your widgets, simply ask!!!
Installation is really simple.
Go to settings and after authorization choose your preferred view.
If you want use your own app, simply create your own API project on Google Api’s console, create a service account key and
insert data in the settings page.
More detailed info are in the settings page of the plugin.