With this plugin you can use customize the appearance of the WordPress login page and dashboard. You can upload a custom image for the login screen and specify the link attached to the logo. By default you are redirected to the homepage of your site.
You can find more information about this plugin and a screencast video which shows the plugin in action on the plugin homepage.
The Customize Admin plugin also allows you to disable selected dashboard widgets and it can also remove the WordPress meta generator tag from the head section in your website’s html code.
- First you will have to upload the plugin to the
- Then activate the plugin in the plugin panel.
If you have manage options rights you will see the new Custom Admin Settings menu.
- Specify a clickthrough url for the logo if required.
- Specify the url for the custom logo. The path can be relative from the root or include the domain name.
- If you have not yet uploaded a logo, you can do so via the Upload Image button. Make sure you click ‘Insert into Post’. For the best result, use an image of maximum 67px height by 326px width.
- Click Save Changes.