WordPress Most Popular Social Share Plugin
to share your website among your friends through social sites( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Pinterest etc.) and help you to quickly grow your business.
More than 22 billion shares are viewed each and every day on the internet, with sharing becoming an increasingly important part of every website owner’s marketing strategies.
With this plugin, you can give users a tool to share your website (posts/pages/products) via their accounts on popular social networks.
Install and start driving high quality referrals to your website. You can display social share buttons on your website via floating sidebar. Easily Customizable & Extensible social share buttons and they will not affect your site speed as well.
fb-facebook, tw-twitter, li-linkedin, pi-pinterest, yt-youtube, re-reddit, st-stumbleupon, ml-mail, sk-Skype
- Light weight (No extra JS/CSS)
- An options to add Custom Image for any social button.
- An options to add background color for social button.
- Floating Sidebar
- Standard Share Buttons to every post/page
- Show/Hide options for any button
- An options to edit message (“Show Buttons”,”Hide Buttons”…etc)
- An options to set position of floating sidebar (Left/Right/Bottom)
- An options to set position of social buttons (Left/Right)
- An options to manage style of buttons
- An option to disable sidebar on mobile
- An advance feature for pinterest share buttons.
- An option to auto close sidebar buttons on page load
- An option to hide “Share This!!” button on page/post
- An option to show share buttons position (above content/below content)
We have also released an addon of Custom Share Buttons With Floating Sidebar which not only demonstrates the flexibility of free version, but also added some more important features.
Add-on Featrues :
- Responsive Floating Sidebar
- An option to Hide Floating Sidebar On Home/Blog/Search/Category/Author pages
- An option to Hide Floating Sidebar On any post type (i.e page,post,event,product…etc)
- An option to Hide Floating Sidebar On any taxonomy type (support all custom taxonomy type)
- An Option to Show/Hide sidebar on specific page/post and on any custom post type pages as well.
- An option to Show Social Share Buttons On Home/Blog/Search/Category/Author pages
- An option to Show Social Share Buttons on any taxonomy type (support all custom taxonomy type)
- An Option to Show/Hide social share buttons on specific page/post and on any custom post type pages as well.
- Responsive Light box Contact Form (for Mail Icon)
- An option to define shortcode into light box popup
- An option to enable OG tags meta boxes to define share window content(share title, share description & share image path)
- An option to set sidebar position (left/right/bottom) for mobile
- An option to add social website official page URL for all social buttons
- Extra Buttons (Xing,Instagram,Whatsapp,Digg,Yummly,Vk, Buffer, Line, Skype, RSS, Print, G-Mail, Blogger, Tumbler, Delicious, Weibo, Telegram, Google Translate, Phone & SMS )
- An option to define twitter username as hash tag into share window.
- An option to display share count(Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Xing and Reddit)
- An options to change social buttons image, title, background color and url (You can use any button as your own custom button)
- An options to define sorting order for all buttons
- 10 extra custom floating sidebar buttons with extra options (i.e you can define your own custom size for these buttons)
- An option to show sum of total share count for all buttons
- An options to choose different style of sidebar
- An option to define page specific sidebar position (Left/Right/Bottom) for all page
- An option to choose custom styles of social share buttons
- An option to define sidebar position for every page separately
- An option to show/hide sidebar from any specific page
For any query contact to plugin author
Step 1.Dowanload the plugin and upload “custom-share-buttons-with-floating-sidebar” plugins file to plugin (
Step 2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Step 3. Go to Settings/”Social Share Buttons(CSBWFS)” and configure the plugin settings.