There are no settings or custom functions. Set custom post types to be sticky just as you would with regular posts, and those post id’s will be included in the result of
get_option( 'sticky_posts' ).
- easy to install
- No need to settings in admin.
This plugin requires PHP 5 or above and WordPress 3.0 or greater. It works in standard WordPress environments. It is strongly recommended to use WordPress in the newest version.
- If you have any suggestion, feel free to email me at [email protected]
How to Use
only need to activate the plugin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New or download plugin.
- Searh “custom post type sticky” Or Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- install and activate the WordPress admin panel.