Users often struggle to manage and keep a record of all their orders, downloads etc. when shopping online. Keeping these important records in mind, is quite taxing for users and often spoils the entire shopping experience.
Custom My Account For Woocommerce helps you solve this latent issue by allowing your users to have all the important records like ‘Dashboard’, ‘My Downloads’ and ‘My Orders’ and Editable information like ‘Address’ or ‘Account’ Details, under single section titled- My Account.
The feature lets you create an enhanced experience for your users.
- My Account Page details are shown in the form of side bars. These side bars are: ‘Dashboard’, ‘My Downloads’, ‘My Orders’, ‘Edit Account’ and ‘Edit Address’
- Option to edit the text of the menu options.
- Option to deactivate the menu option temporarily.
- Option to reorder the menus.
Take a look at how to set up Custom My Account in Woocommerce.
- A user could upload a Profile Picture of choice
- Two Menu Style Options (Side Bar & Tab), are available to choose from
- Various Styling Options (like Menu Item Color, Logout Color etc.) could be set as per your choice
- The plugin allows you to Rearrange Menu Options as per requirement
- For any given Menu Option, you could Edit its a.) Name, b.) Label c.) Icon & d.) Content under that option
- You could Delete any of the Menu Options
- You could Add unlimited number of Menu Options
- The plugin also lets you temporarily deactivate a Menu Option
- The plugin supports shortcode as well
- Option to show the Custom Text Before or End of dashboard default text.
- Option to show or hide the dashboard hello message.
- Option to show or hide the recent order,billing and shipping address,edit your account details.
- Option to set Menu item text size in px.
- Option to set Menu item width size in % ( it is work only sidebar menu style).
- Option to set the menu item icon font size.
- Option to set the margin between the menu item text and menu item icon.
- Option to change the menu icon color.
- Option to change the menu icon hover color.
Premium WordPress Themes
Here is our premium wordpress theme
- Our plugin support the Multisite Network.
- Install WordPress
- Go to your WordPress admin panel, and then to Plugins. Click on “Add New” and then upload the zip file of the plugin using the “Upload Plugin” button you can find on top of the screen.
- For the plugin to work as it should, WooCommerce plugin has to be installed and enabled.