Custom Login 2.0 was 140% faster than version 1.0, and version 3.0 is now even better! Minimum WordPress version is 4.8
For more information visit the official Custom Login page.
Austin and the Frosty Media team will always try our best to support the Custom Login plugin on the WordPress.org forum, but please note that we can not guarantee a response in a timely manner. If you have an issue we would appriciate you using GitHub or purchasing priority support on our site.
Any extensions purchased on Frosty Media (not hosted on WordPress.org) will not be supported on the WordPress.org forum. You can always browse our small but growing documentation for further assistance. You need a valid license key to make support submissions on our site. We thank you in advance.
Bug reports for Custom Login are welcomed on GitHub.
There are currently 7 premium extensions available, with more coming (suggestions welcome – and will be offered for free to said user).
Extensions available now
- Stealth Login – obscure your login URL.
- Page Template – add a login form to any WordPress page.
- Login Redirects – Manage login redirects.
- No Password – allow users to login without a password.
- Style Pack #1 – four pre-designed login styles.
- Style Pack #2 – four pre-designed fun login styles.
- Style Pack #3 – four pre-designed holiday login styles.
Extensions in development/extension ideas
- Email Logins for usernames.
- 2-step Authentication.
- “Super User” only access for client sites.
- Added in core as of version 3.0 Remove default WordPress login CSS.
- Submit button styles!
- Added as of version 3.2 Custom Login pre made settings templates AKA Style Packs.
Activate the plugin and customize your WordPress login screen. It’s as easy as modifying a few settings, there is no need to understand CSS at all. Custom Login even has a HTML, CSS & jQuery textarea for more advanced customizations.
- Works great for client site installs.
- Read more about Custom Login 3.1
- Read more about Custom Login 2.0
For those looking to showoff your login screen, check out the Flickr group! Share you designs with the community!
- Premium Plugins: https://frosty.media/plugins
- Austins Blog: https:/austin.passy.co/
- Austin on Twitter: @TheFrosty
- Frosty Media on Twitter: @Frosty_Media
- Development welcomed on GitHub
Hooks and Filters
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the
custom-logindirectory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings/custom-login to edit your settings.
- Design away.
- Activate the settings by checking “Enable” in the “General Settings” tab.