Of course when you send any notice from your website (counting huge numbers of the plugins also) sender is “WordPress” and the sender email location is [email protected]. I needed to have customized sender name and email address that is the reason I made this plugin. At that point I added components to convey email notices about recently distributed presents on clients who are intrigued either naturally (on distribute) or physically.
This plugin will empower you to
- Replace default WordPress email to any email address.
- Replace default email from “WordPress” name to any customize name you need.
- Easily redo notice email subject and substance formats
- Re-send the email warnings physically also
- Users can quit in the event that they would prefer not to get messages( (they can decide to get all/nothing)
- Maintain emails log about sent email warnings
- Control Emails in WordPress
At long last you can now manageable messages in WordPress.
The Custom Emails WordPress plug-in permits you take complete
control of how consistent messages are conveyed through your
WordPress site. Effortlessly change who the email is sent from.
If you need additional help you can contact us for Custom Development.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located in the side navigation and customize settings.
- PHP 5.2 or above
- WordPress 3.8 or above