Custom Dashboard Widgets
Hide all default dashboard widgets and add a custom one that show a quick access to popular dashboard links and pages to complete manage your site and your dashboard.
- Easy to use and more beautiful.
- Contains all default links that exist in all wordpress dashboards (Pages, Posts, View Site … etc).
- Allows you to add new links easly.
- Allows you to choose icons to the links you added.
- Use fortawesome icons.
- Allows you to display links based on wordpress admin roles (admin, author … etc).
- Allows you delete link easly.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload ‘custom-dashboard-widgets’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress