This is a simple plugin for adding custom nav menus to your WordPress Adminbar. Please note this: Custom Adminbar Menus plugin is only compatible for WordPress 3.3 or above versions. Please update your WordPress if you’re using an old version. Watch this video for more details or visit https://linesh.com/forums/forum/plugins/custom-adminbar-menus/ for support.
- WordPress Multisite Compatible.
- More WordPress admin shortcut links under “Site Menu” & “Add New” sections. Screenshot 2 & 3 .
- Easy to use.
- Upload Custom Adminbar Menus folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory or download it from the administration
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate in WordPress Admin Pages and see the new, clean design!
Watch the this video for more details
Is the plugin compatible with all WP versions?
No, because WordPress could change after each update the admin style, and the plugin is based on it. So if you want to be sure to see the correct style of Custom Adminbar Menus plugin, you need latest WordPress version.