Allows users to replace the default 404 page with a custom page from the Pages section in the Admin Panel. Or you can specify a complete URL to redirect on 404.
Please open issues on Github. I will not be using the WordPress.org support area.
- Full 404 Page Control
- Record 404 Page Data
- Custom Page Redirect
- Custom URL Redirect
How does it work?
- WordPress Page: Choose a custom page from the Admin Panel
- URL: Enter a custom URL for 404
- Stats: List of all 404s
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file.
- Copy the custom-404-pro folder to the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate from the Plugins Section.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Custom 404 Pro plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem