Using the Widget you can choose whether to:
- Force all calls to Google to be HTTPS, instead of the API returned HTTP
- Pad the Image (selected by default, uses internal CSS)
- Display a Box-Shadow (selected by default, uses internal CSS)
- Choose Alternate Google Country (defaults to “Worldwide”)
as well as
- Decide whether you would like to use a Title
- Define the ISBN-10 or ISBN-13 of the book.
- Activate the Plugin via “Plugins” → “Currently Reading” → “Activate” (if you hadn’t already done so).
- Go to “Appearance” → “Widgets” and drag the “Reading” widget into whichever Sidebar you choose.
- In the “Currently Reading” widget, you can then customise it further.
- Unzip the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the “Currently Reading” widget (found under Appearance → Widgets).
- Go to “Plugins” → “Add New” in your Control Panel.
- Search for the keywords “Currently Reading”.
- Click the “Install Now” button on “Currently Reading” by “Eugéne Roux”.
- When prompted “Are you sure you want to install this plugin?” select “OK”.
- Once the installation is finished, you will be prompted to “Activate Plugin”.
- Follow your normal installation procedure
- Open each Widget’s control panel and re-save
Use the WordPress Plug-in System
- Select “Upgrade and Activate”
- Congratulate yourself on a sterling job.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Currently Reading plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem