Cost of Goods for WooCommerce plugin lets you save WooCommerce products purchase costs (i.e. cost of goods sold).
- Set costs of goods for your products.
- For variable products costs can be saved for each variation separately or for all variations at once.
- Add (sortable) product/order cost/profit admin columns to the WooCommerce products and orders lists.
- Import and export product costs from and to a CSV file with standard WooCommerce Import and Export tools.
- Included bulk edit costs tool allows you to bulk edit all products costs, prices and stock from a single page.
- Import costs tool is available if you need to import costs from another product metas.
- Optionally add “Cost of Goods” meta box to admin order edit page.
- Optionally add notice to admin order edit page in case if order profit is below zero.
- Optionally set order extra cost (all orders or per order), extra payment gateway costs and extra shipping method costs.
- Use add stock tool to automatically calculate average product cost.
- And more…
With Cost of Goods for WooCommerce Pro you can:
- Add “Cost” input field to product bulk and quick edit.
- Recalculate orders cost and profit (for all orders or only for orders with no costs).
- View graphical costs/profit and stock reports.
- Handle multicurrency.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Cost of Goods”.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Cost of Goods for WooCommerce plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem