CoSchedule is the only way to organize your marketing in one place. As a family of agile marketing products, CoSchedule serves more than 7,000+ customers worldwide, helping you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and keep your entire marketing team happy.
As one of the top 15 leading software providers on the Inc. 5000 list and recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms, CoSchedule is the fastest-growing solution for mid-market and enterprise companies seeking a unified marketing platform.
Want to learn more about the CoSchedule Suite?
Cross-functional calendar that brings global visibility to all of your projects. Create a unified workflow for every project inside the calendar for content, social, email, events, and more.
Helps your team ideate, plan, create, and publish in one place. Organize your entire editorial calendar while integrating with your blog, email, and social platforms.
Consolidates team resource planning and project management to help you complete every project on time. Create custom statuses to describe the unique stages of your team’s workflows and visualize the entire process in a Kanban board.
Visualize your entire social strategy in one place, from publishing to measurement. Create large-scale campaigns in seconds, use Best Time Scheduling, and fill out your social calendar via ReQueue social automation.
Gives teams access to the resources and brand assets they need to complete projects to organize and share everything they create.
Integrate CoSchedule with Your Favorite Tools
No more jumping from screen to screen to manage your tools! CoSchedule integrates with the tools you love, giving you powerful options for editing content, tracking your success, simplifying your workflows, more!
You can install CoSchedule via the WordPress.org plugin directory or manually by uploading the files to your server.
- Go to your WordPress Plugins menu, and click Add New.
- Search for “CoSchedule”, and once it is found click Install Now. Once the plugin is installed, click Activate Plugin.
- Sign in with your CoSchedule account information. (If you don’t have an account yet, sign up here.)
- Backup your WordPress database.
- Download the plugin zip file ‘coschedule-by-todaymade.zip’ to your computer.
- Upload and install through the ‘plugins’ panel in your WordPress dashboard. You can manually upload ‘coschedule-by-todaymade.zip’ to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory if you prefer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Sign in with your CoSchedule account in Settings > CoSchedule