Enables the user to add their own custom icons to the built in Cornerstone and Pro Theme icon controls and elements, thereby removing the reliance on FontAwesome and providing a better opportunity for branding with custom icon sets on your websites. Works exclusively through the use of Fontello’s free icon font service.
- Add unlimited icons and SVG icons to your website through Fontello’s free service
- Upload multiple icon packs from Fontello
- View the icons in each uploaded pack, delete individually if desired
- Use icons anywhere you would normally with the default Cornerstone icon selector
This plugin relies on a third party service for it’s functionality provided by Fontello. No private information is sent to their server, rather their provided webfont downloads are what’s used to add fonts to this plugin.
Looking for a video tutorial? Here it is!
Removing this plugin will render your custom icons to be broken. Take care to remove them from your elements prior to plugin removal.
Cornerstone Custom Icons is a plugin for WordPress that enables you to add custom icon fonts to the built in Elementor controls.
Copyright (c) 2018 Michael Bourne.
The Cornerstone Custom Icons Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can contact me at [email protected]
- Upload your plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Fontello.com to create your own icon font. Download the zip when done.
- Upload previous zip file to the plugins settings page.