- Easily adding offers from different affiliate systems by keyword.
- Search and add to post additional relevant content: videos, images, news, etc.
- Autoblogging – monetizing and content auto pilot.
- Multilanguage: make site on any language.
- Automatic updating prices and offers.
- WooCommerce products synchronization.
- WooCommerce autoblogging.
- Option to generate auto updating price comparison lists of actual offers by keyword.
- Options to set search filters for modules (price range, discount, categories, best offers, CC license, etc).
- Automatically adds your partner ID to links.
- Price tracker and price alert.
- Easy interface: add all content from post admin page.
- Custom output templates.
- Works with any theme.
- Works through official API.
- Works with WordPress shortcodes.
How it works?
- You just enter a keyword and click “Search”
- Plugin searches and displays the results to you.
- Now you can choose what to add to the post and edit the results.
- It’s very simple and fast: multiple search and add data directly to the post editing page without reloading the page.
- You can also setup autoblogging and plugin will create posts with relevant content by your schedule.
CE PRO version
Do you want to get even more? Pro version offers tons of additional modules and extended features.
Modules of free version: CJ Links, Coupon, GdeSlon, GoogleImages, Offer, Pixabay, Related Keywords, RSS Fetcher, Skimlinks Coupons, Youtube.
Additional modules of PRO version: Admitad Coupons, Aliexpress, Amazon (all locales), Avantlink, Bol.com, CJ.com products, Daisycon, Ebay, Envato, Flipkart, Impactradius, Kelkoogroup, Rakuten LinkShare, Linkwise, Lomadee.com, Optimisemedia, Paytm.com, Pepperjam, Shareasale, Tradedoubler, Tradetracker, Udemy, Viglink, Walmart, Bing Images, Flickr Images, Google Books, Google Images, Google News, Qwant Images, Twitter and more…
Visit us at www.keywordrush.com/contentegg.
Content Egg plugin can create sites on autopilot! Everything you need – it’s just setup once autoblogging, type keywords and plugin will find products, images, videos and other content based on your schedule.
- PHP 5.4+ (note, WordPress without plugin needs PHP 5.2.4+).
- WordPress 4.6.1+.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
content-eggfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin settings
- You can find manual how to configure each module – Content Egg User Guide