Save and manage messages sent from your WordPress website via Contact Form plugin. Search, view, delete, download, and re-send messages quickly right from your WordPress admin dashboard.
Install, activate, and never lose important messages anymore!
NOTE: Contact Form to DB plugin is an exclusive add-on to the Contact Form plugin and it will not work without it.
- Automatically save messages to database
- Download stored messages in the following formats:
- View the following information about each message right from WordPress dashboard:
- Send counter
- Date send
- Sort messages by:
- Not sent
- Has attachments
- Manage messages using the following options:
- Mark as Spam
- Mark as Trash
- Delete Permanently
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
- Multilingual and RTL ready
All features from Free version included plus:
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Save attachments to:
- Re-send messages
- Automatically delete old messages based on time settings
- Show attachments
- Display images using Fancybox
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Capronnier luc)
- Japanese (ja) (thanks to Foken)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Serbian (sr_RS) (thanks to Ognjen Djuraskovic, www.firstsiteguide.com)
- Spanish (es_ES) (thanks to Ognjen Djuraskovic, www.firstsiteguide.com)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Upload the
contact-form-to-dbfolder to the
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “BWS Panel” > “Contact Form to DB”.