Add a signature field to Contact Form 7
- It is also now possible to use Base64 encoded inline images (at your own risk because of mail clients compatibility issues).
This plugin requires version 4.6 or higher of the “Contact Form 7” plugin.
The signature pad should work on almost every modern web and mobile browser (IE9+, …).
Installation / Support
Please read the FAQ for details on how to setup your signature fields.
You can ask for support here.
This plugin is just sharing the result of something i needed once for a project, there’s nothing commercial in there. But i’ll listen to your requests and do my best to keep the plugin up to date anyway.
This plugin requires the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin feature
- Activate the plugin
- Edit a form in Contact Form 7
- Choose “Signature field” from the Generate Tag dropdown
- Follow the instructions on the page
If you want the signature image to be included in the body of your emails, just put an image tag which src attribute is set to be the content of your field, just like this :
If you want the signature image to be sent as an attachment to the email, just follow these steps :
- add a “attachment” parameter to your field like this :
[signature your-signature-field attachment]
- add the signature tag to the mail attachment section, like you would do for a file (see this tutorial) :