Contact Form 7 is a fantastic plugin for form. The post-fields extension enables you to create image drop-down-menues, checkboxes and radio-buttons based on posts or other kinds of content (custom post types).
Features of post fields
- beautiful drop-down-menues, checkboxes and radio buttons with post image, excerpt and meta data
- selection of the post type (posts, pages, attachments, custom post types)
- selection and limitation of categories (taxonomies)
- customized/individual formatting of the label
- configuring the value attribute
- pretty post hyperlinks in the message body
- customized sorting of the post type
- Display a search box on drop-down-menues
- limitation of the post type based on its particular status (published, draft etc.)
- The default value of the field can easily be selected by using $_GET or $_POST variables (see FAQ).
- Contact Form 7 by Takayuki Miyoshi – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
- Download and install the required Contact Form 7 Plugin available at https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/contact-form-7/
- Upload ‘contact-form-7-post-fields’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- You will now have a “posts drop-down-menu”, “posts image drop-down-menu”, “post checkboxes” and “post radio buttons” tag option in the Contact Form 7 tag generator.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Contact Form 7 – Post Fields plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem