Getting started is as easy as can be:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cf7-element-converterdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create or edit a form in Contact Form 7.
- Paste the HTML5 form elements into the form field and hit save
- You will see the new shortcodes you can use to replace the raw HTML5 elements.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Contact Form 7 Element Converter plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem