The “CFDB7” plugin saves contact form 7 submissions to your WordPress database. Export the data to a CSV file.
By simply installing the plugin, it will automatically begin to capture form submissions from contact form 7.
Features of CFDB 7
- No configuration is needed
- Save Contact Form 7 form submitted data to the database.
- Single database table for all contact form 7 forms
- Easy to use and lightweight plugin
- Developer friendly & easy to customize
- Display all created contact form 7 form list.
- Export CF7 DB (CF7 Database) data in CSV file
CFDB7 DB Switcher
Connect CFDB7 to an external database or another DB
Drag & Drop File Upload
Contact form 7 drag and drop files upload plugin.
Trigger error if a field is already submitted
CF7 Repeater plugin allows creating one or more field dynamically
Replace your validation and success messages into beautiful popup message to attract visitors.
Export PDF File
Easy to export contact forms from database to PDF file
- Download and extract plugin files to a wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Done !
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Contact Form 7 Database Addon – CFDB7 plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem