This is an advanced Constant Contact to Contact Form 7 Connector. This plug-in will allow you to make a connection to Constant Contact’s API using OAUTH protocol. Retrieve all of your contact lists, and allow users to sign up for a single list, or multiple lists. This will update existing contacts in your Constant Contact list, or add new if they don’t exist. In addition to adding or updating E-Mail addresses of contacts in your list, this will also allow you to push basic contact fields, including:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Full Address Information including Country
Some uses for this plugin would be to add an optional checkbox to a regular contact form where users can subscribe to a single or multiple CTCT lists. You could also include this with a product registration form, or pretty much make every form on your website a possibility for users to subscribe to your Constant Contact Lists.
- Spam Prevention – Submitted e-mail addresses are subjected to a domain verification script, before they’re submitted to Constant Contact. This helps keep your contact list cleaner.
- Failsafe Methods- In the event that Constant Contact’s API is down, the plugin will store failed attempts and retry twice daily until they are successfully added.
- Error Reporting – If email addresses are submitted and rejected, an email is sent to the admin. Admin will be informed of users who may have unsubscribed previously and other constant contact error codes.
- Authentication Failure Notification – in the event that the authorization to constant contact is lost, the admin will get a notification to re-authorize the application.
- Add Opt-In Checkbox to WooCommerce Checkout
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[ctct]Form tag in your Contact Form 7 – Contact Form.