Take full control of all your post list pages. Set columns, make them sortable and add a filter dropdown. You can even add a thumbnail column.
ColumnPro does all that with an elegant and easy to use interface. Make your admin panel an obedient little puppy.
- Set up columns for any post type
- Set meta data or taxonomy based columns
- Remove unwanted columns
- Add filters, select or multi-select, to easily see your desired posts
- Set columns to be sortable alphabetically or numerically
- You can drag & drop columns to order them
- Collapse and expand column sets for accessibility
- Add a thumbnail column if post type supports it
- Add an ID column
- Cache queries for large number of posts
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->ColumnPro settings screen to add columns