Codup WooCommerce referral system helps you in building a referral system for your store. A quick and easy setup not only reward your referrer but also allows you to reward your referee too.
The plugin integrates with WooCommerce to setup an easy program which increases your traffic resulting in a revenue boost.
What’s in it?
- Reward your customers with a coupon of your selection on a successful referral.
- Select the option to reward referee.
- Set an expiry to your referral link.
- A referral area to see your referral url.
- Customizable email on successful referral.
Codup WooCommerce Referral System gives you the freedom to customize your referral program.
Go to WP Admin -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> Referral System to setup your program.
- Redirect Page: Select the page where you want the user with referral link to redirect. Defaults to shop page
- Referral URL variable: Create your custom slug, a part of referral URL identifying the referrer by ID. Defaults to ‘cwrf_ref’.
- Referral Expiry: Set referral link expiry in days.
- Award Referee: Option to whether referee should be rewarded or not.
- Select Coupon to Reward: Select coupons to be rewarded to referrer and referee (if award referee is checked).
The plugin also provides the ability to customize your email template through WooCommerce emails. A default template has been added to WooCommerce Emails and can be extend through overriding the template in theme/plugin.
A referral system tab is added to woocommerce dashboard where the user can see the referral URL. Once a customer visit your site through referral url, the program automatically detects and add a coupon on the cart if the allow referee to reward is checked in the settings. Once a referee successfully checks out, an email with a coupon code is sent to the referral.
The plugin prioritize WooCommerce validation. For example, if a coupon is set to use only once by users, no matter how many coupons a referrer has earned, the WooCommerce will validate the coupon and restrict the referrer to use it.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Dashboard->WooCommerce->Settings->Referral System to configure the plugin