With CMS Commander you can manage multiple WordPress sites from a single powerful dashboard. We help you control, monitor and backup all your websites – no matter if you have one or hundreds.
But CMS Commander is more than just another WordPress management solution. We do also provide you with essential marketing tools to optimize your content and better monetize your sites. With CMS Commander you will save time and earn more.
The full list of things you can do with CMS Commander is long. Have a look at our features page on cmscommander.com to get a full overview of how we can help you manage WordPress.
The following are some of our 3,000+ users favorite features:
- All your WordPress sites in one powerful dashboard.
- Update plugins, themes and WordPress itself on all blogs.
- Do everything in bulk! Install plugins on multiple sites, manage users, bulk edit content and more.
- Google Analytics integration: View aggregated traffic stats of your whole site network.
- Uptime monitoring built in.
- Backlink and pagespeed tracking
- Over 20 APIs provide affiliate ads, images, videos and other useful free content you can use.
- Monetize your sites better by posting relevant ads and affiliate products.
- Improve your articles with free creative commons images and other high quality content
- Create full backups of your sites and restore then with a single click
- Schedule automatic backup tasks and save your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive or Amazon S3
- Copy an entire website with our powerful “Clone” tools.
Sounds good? Sign up for your free account now to get started with CMS Commander!
A free trial account allows you to test all of our features for 14 days. See here for more details about our premium plans.
The CMS Commander WordPress plugin handles the secure communication between your individual websites and your WordPress management dashboard at cmscommander.com and needs to be installed on each site you want to manage remotely with us.
Credits: Vladimir Prelovac for his worker plugin on which the CMS Commander plugin is based.
This file is part of the CMS Commander Plugin.
The CMS Commander Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The CMS Commander Plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with CMS Commander. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to the “Plugins” page in your WordPress admin and activate the CMS Commander plugin
- Visit CMSCommander.com and sign up for free to add your site
- Login to your CMS Commander account and add your sites.