Manage, track and report the advertising management campaigns and banners on your WordPress site. Turn your WP into an Ad Server!
The CM Ad Changer manages several banner advertising campaigns across multiple WordPress sites simultaneously. The plugin allows for an unlimited number of banners and ad campaigns to be created and used.
As a WordPress ad management server, the plugin settings manage or restrict the appearance of banner ads according to each campaigns parameters.
This customizable WordPress ad manager plugin has settings that include days of the week, custom ad campaign dates, and in pro version maximum numbers of impressions or clicks per banner.
The ad management pro plugin customizations include mobile responsive ads, popup ads, html ads, video ads and banner ad rotation. Users can also choose the advert type, determine the weight of each individual banner and choose optimal times to run ad campaigns.
This WordPress advertising plugin lets ads be displayed within WordPress templates or using simple shortcodes.
The remote client plugin can connected to an ad manager installed on another WordPress site. The ad management plugin also features the ability to automatically re-size banners based on the device the user is using.
The ad-server’s management console is intuitive and very user friendly. Users can easily view statistics for each campaign and track their progress on multiple WordPress websites.
- Banners Management – Manage banners within your site.
- Rotation – Show rotating images/banners anywhere in your site.
- Random – Show random images/banners anywhere in your site.
- Conversion – Measure banner conversion.
- Impressions – Count banner impressions.
- Cloud – Serve banners from a cloud storage
- Ad Sense – Support for AdSense Campaigns
- Responsive – Select and serve banner according to device screen size
- Ad Server – Build an ad server connected with several client simultaneously.
- HTML / Text Ads – Support HTML / Text Ads and campaigns.
- Video – Support Video based Ads and campaigns.
- Includes impression & clicks count per each banner view image
- Each campaign can serve banners randomly or selectively.
- Each banner can has it’s own weight allowing it to have more impressions when selected randomly view image
- Each banner can have a unique target URL view image
- Ads are inserted into post / pages using shortcode.
- Shortcode support debug mode view image
- Shortcode also includes ability to wrap banner with div.
- Can run several campaigns simultaneously view image
- Each campaign can manage unlimited number of images / banners.
Pro Version Features
- HTML Campaigns – Campaigns can display custom HTML content / Ads (set by WYSIWYG editor)
- Video Campaigns – Campaigns can display Video content takes from video networks or set by user
- Campaign Groups – Campaigns can now be grouped so you can display the Image/HTML/AdSense Campaigns with one shortcode! Campaign Groups Guide.
- AdSense – Support Google AdSense Campaigns.
- Cloud Storage – Serve banners from any cloud storage like Amazon S3.
- Advertiser Categories – Organize campaigns and statistics by advertiser
- Responsive Banners – support adaptive banner size based on browser screen size. Support mobile devices while service the correct banner size View First Image, View Second Image
- Notifications – Campaign manager will receive notifications to his email when campaign stops View Image
- Rotating Banners – Support rotating banners View Image
- Client Plugin – Includes a client plugin which can be installed on a remote WP installation and serve campaign banners from the CM Ad Changer Server. Each server can serve many clients simultaneously View Image
- Statistics – Include several statistics and access log modules. Log can be downloaded in csv format. Statistics reports can be shown by month. Statistics also include geo location information by country name. View first Image, View second Image, View third Image
- Restrict by Dates – Campaign can be restricted based on dates View Image
- Restrict by Days – Campaign can be restricted based on days in the week View Image
- Restrict by Domains – Campaign can be restricted based on client domains (which Ad Changer clients will be served or not per a specific campaign) View Image
- Restrict by Clicks – Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of clicks View Image
- Restrict by Impressions – Campaign can be restricted when it reaches a max amount of Impressions View Image
- Custom JS – JS function can be added per campaign and executed once banner is clicked View Image
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and
the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your CM Ad Changer plugin from Left Side Admin Dashboard