It clears whole Sucuri cache for desired domain with one click.
Clear is done from WordPress admin panel or plugin’s page. Current version contains functionality which purges individual files by URL and clears Sucuri cache after Save Post action.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- To make this plugin work you have to get Sucuri account first. Obviously 🙂
- Log into your WordPress Administrator panel (i.e., example.com/wp-admin). Click on the Plugins menu option, and select Add New.
- Type Clear Sucuri Cache into the search input box. You are looking for the plugin that reads: Clear Sucuri Cache by WebRangers. Click Install Now.
- The next page, if successful, will ask you if you want to proceed. Click the Activate plugin option.
- Go to Dashboard->Clear Sucuri Cache (or directly to this URL: “http://your-wordpress-site.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=sucuri-clear”) and enter following fields:
- Sucuri Key
- Sucuri Secret
You can find them in https://waf.sucuri.net/?settings&site=YOUR_DOMAIN.COM&panel=api
- Press “Save Changes” button
- Be happy! 🙂