This plugin is for church wordpress sites and has an smartphone app too – it adds an easy to use address directory and you can email and sms different groups of people.
Sign up for our email list to get a detailed PDF manual http://eepurl.com/dFmsUT
Demo site: http://demo.churchadminplugin.com
Plugin site https://www.churchadminplugin.com
- Simple pre-booking places for services during the Covid-19 pandemic
Event ticketing – for logged in users and others, with account setup if the customer wants (premium version allows for paid ticketing)
Small Groups – add, edit and delete
Members – add, edit and delete
Email- send an email to members, parents or small group leaders. Now has a template – make sure you update your settings to include Facebook page and twitter if you use them!
Directory syncs to Mailchimp
SMS – send bulk sms to members using www.bulksms.co.uk account (not just UK!)
Sunday Rota/Schedules – create and show rotas for your volunteers.
- Kidswork – automatically sort children into their age groups, with manual override
Ministries – people can have different ministries they are involved in and be sent SMS or email by role, other functions coming soon.
Google map integrations for small groups and directories
Calendar – month to view, agenda view and nth day recurring events (eg 3rd Sunday)
- Facilities – manage facilities like rooms and equipment and their bookings.
- The calendar now includes that most powerful of planning tools – the year planner!
- Volunteers – church members can volunteer online and be approved/decline by team leaders.
- Upload the
church_admindirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Place [church_admin type=address-list member_type_id=# map=1 photo=1] on the page you want the address book displayed, member_type=1 for members, map=1 toshow map for geocoded addresses. The member_type_id can be comma separated e.g. member_type_id=1,2,3
- Place [church_admin type=small-groups-list] on the page you want the small group list displayed
- Place [church_admin type=small-groups ] on the page you want the list of small groups and their members displayed
- Place [church_admin type=rota] on the page you want the rota displayed
- Place [church_admin type=calendar category=# weeks=#] on the page you want a page per month calendar displayed
- Place [church_admin type=calendar-list] on the page you want a agenda view calendar – option category and weeks options pastable from category admin page
- There is a calendar widget with customisable title, how many events you want to show and an option for it to look like a post-it note
- Place [church_admin_map member_type_id=#] to show a map of colour coded small groups – need to set a service venue first to centre map and geolocate member’s addresses by editing them.
We recommend password protecting the pages – if it is password protected, a link is provided to logout
The # should be replaced with which member types you want displayed as a comma separated list e.g. member_type=1,2
Join our email list to receive a free PDF manual – http://eepurl.com/b7nniP