The Biggest update to the Checkout Field Visibility Settings yet.
The plugin adds administrative functionality to the WooCommerce checkout allowing for conditional logic to unset Billing and Shipping Fields. Multiple rule sets can be applied to the same checkout allowing one condition or many to unset a single field or multiple fields at the same time.
This no-coding approach helps achieve removing checkout features not needed for country specific checkouts or if trying to get email acquisitions with a freemium model.
This adds additional functionality and support to the legacy plugin WooCommerce Hide Bulling Fields. Users of the legacy plugin that have a paid version of this extension will have a one click option to import their previous rules.
Unset Conditions base on:
(both shipping and billing)
- Order Total Value
- Order Sub-Total Value
- Order Shipping Amount
- Order Tax Amount
- User or Admin Roles
- Product(s) in Cart
- Product Variant(s) in Cart
- Product Category(ies) in Cart
- Coupon is Applied
- Install and Activate Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Settings in YourSiteDomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=products§ion=disqus_comments_and_ratings
- Free – Use Select Option and Save
- Advanced – Add API Cridentials and Save
- Advanced – Activate API
- Advanced – Choose Setting for Both Reviews and Comments and Save
Purchase the Advanced option to allow additional rules and logic to be applied to both Shipping and Billing fields = WooCommerce Checkout Field Visability
- Maual Upload to Server – the entire ‘woocommerce-disqus-comments-and-ratings’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Manual Upload throug Worpdress – Install by droping .zip throug Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Select File
- Auto Install through WordPress Plugin Directory