When a visitor submits his/her data on your website via a Contact Form 7 form, upon form submission, such data are also sent to Google Sheets.
Get rid of making mistakes while adding the sheet settings or adding the headers ( Mail Tags ) to the sheet column. We have Launched the Googlesheet Connector PRO version with more automated features.
Still haven’t purchased ? Get it Now
Check Live Demo
Demo URL: https://cf7demo.gsheetconnector.com/
Google Sheet URL to Check submitted Data
Version Update 4.0
CF7 Google Sheet Connector version 4.0 would required you to re-authenticate with your Google Account again due to update of Google API V3 to V4.
To avoid any loss of data redo the Google Sheet settings of each Contact Forms again with required sheet and tab details.
How to Use this Plugin
In Google Sheets
* Log into your Google Account and visit Google Sheets.
* Create a new Sheet and name it.
* Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
In WordPress Admin
* Create or Edit the Contact Form 7 form from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form and Mail etc tabs. Thereafter, go to the new “Google Sheets” tab.
* On the “Google Sheets” tab, copy-paste the Google Sheets sheet name and tab name into respective positions, and hit “Save”.
In Google Sheets
* In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. The first column should be “date”. For each further column, copy paste mail tags from the Contact Form 7 form (e.g. “your-name”, “your-email”, “your-subject”, “your-message”, etc).
* Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
Videos to help you get started with CF7 Google Sheets Connector
How to Install, Authenticate and Integrate Contact Form with your Google Sheet.
- You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and form settings.
Site Admin > Plugins > New > Search > CF7 Google Sheets Connector > Install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the
Admin Panel > Contact form 7 > Google Sheetsscreen to connect to
Google Sheetsby entering the Access Code. You can get the Access Code by clicking the “Get Code” button.