The plugin allows you to automatically calculate shipping costs for CDEK tariffs using official API.
- Contains all CDEK shipping tariffs
- Calculate shipping costs based selected tariff and the weight of the cart
- Display time of delivery
- Specify an additional cost and delivery time
- Specify custom package dimensions
The extension adds single-click actions to synchronize orders with CDEK’s personal dashboard and sends emails with tracking codes. Also, it synchronizes order status with shipment status, so your orders will automatically be marked “Complete” once the recipient receives their package.
- Synchronizes orders with the CDEK dashboard
- Generates and prints order invoices and barcode
- Displays the current order shipment status
- Synchronizes orders with tracking status
- Emails tracking numbers to customers
- Display tracking numbers for customer’s account page
- Displays a map of pick-up points
- Hides delivery methods based on custom conditions
- Uses custom package dimensions
- Registration of an application for a courier call
- Support several shipment points (warehouses)
- Allows you to create a free shipping option based on the CDEK tariff
- Allows you to calculate shipping coast via admin panel
From your WordPress dashboard
Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
Search for ‘CDEK for WooCommerce’
Install and activate CDEK for WooCommerce from your Plugins page.
Then create new Shipping Zone and add CDEK as a method.