Custom Taxonomy Filter in WordPress Admin Panel Post Listing Plugin will solve or help to add custom taxonomy filter/dropdown for built-in or custom post type listing in Admin panel or dashboard.
CBX Custom Taxonomy Filter by Codeboxr
- Supports all post types including built-in and custom post types
- Supports all taxonomy including custom and built-in taxonomy types
- Enable/Disable for any post type
- Enable/Disable any taxonomy
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- wordPress Codex has a very good instruction for multiple ways to install a plugin Upload
customtaxfilterinadminfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From ‘Setting’ menu see sub menu ‘CBX Custom Tax Filter’, save setting
- Go to any post listing from admin panel and check the new dropdown list for the custom taxonomy, also it works for existing taxonomy
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the CBX Custom Taxonomy Filter plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem