You can convert your store into catalog mode by hiding add to cart button, price tag, ratings, reviews.
- The plugin is compatible with our Support Ticket System by Phoeniixx plugin
- Option to hide Add to cart button from shop page and product page.
- Option to hide Price tag from shop page and product page.
- Option to hide Ratings from shop page and product page.
- Option to hide Reviews from shop page and product page.
- Option to add customized button by giving link to it.
- Option to stylize customized button.
- Option to open the link in new window.
Take a look at how to set up Catalog Mode in Woocommerce.
- Option to add the Enquiry Form on the product page by using the shortcode.
- Option to set the enquiry form position also.
- Option to show or hide the product permalink ( Permalink only applicable with contact form 7.
- Category based catalog mode.
- Product based catalog mode.
- User Role based catalog mode.
- Open Pop up when click on custom buttom.
- Option to add any shortcode in pop up.
- Supports contact form 7 shortcode.
Premium WordPress Themes
Here is our premium wordpress theme
- Our plugin support the Multisite Network.
- Install WordPress
- Go to your WordPress admin panel, and then to Plugins. Click on “Add New” and then upload the zip file of the plugin using the “Upload Plugin” button you can find on top of the screen.
- For the plugin to work as it should, WooCommerce plugin has to be installed and enabled.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Catalog for Woocommerce plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem