This plugin enables you to create a global login and redirect the WordPress login to a page. A new settings tab will be created for you under BuddyForms in the admin settings to set up the login form.
Options of the Settings Page
- Login Page
** Select the page you want to use for the redirect.
Display Login Form?
** Overwrite the page content
** Above the content
** Under the content
** Use the Shortcode
Display Registration Link?
** Select a registration page to rewrite the registration Link
Redirect after Login
** Select a page you like to use for the redirect.
** redirect to the user profile or any custom URL
Enable a private site or network
** Redirect logged off users to a login and create a private site or network
** Select public Accessible Pages
** Select public Accessible Post Types
Docs & Support
Submit Issues – Contribute
- Pull request are welcome. BuddyForms is community driven and developed on Github
Powered with ❤ by ThemeKraft
Documentation & Support
Extensive Documentation and Support
- All code is neat, clean and well documented (inline as well as in the documentation).
- The BuddyForms Documentation with many how-to’s will help you on your way.
- Find our Getting Started, How-to and Developer Docs on docs.buddyforms.com
- or watch one of our Video Tutorials
- If you still get stuck somewhere, our support gets you back on the right track. You can find all help buttons in your BuddyForms Settings Panel in your WP Dashboard and the Help Center!
Upload the entire plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Head to the ‘BuddyForms’ menu item in your admin sidebar and go to the Settings Page