It’s never been easier to create a personalised banner that matches the design of your site and engages your audience.
The Banner Creator is easily customisable to your needs, your audience and the devices they use. You can create a banner from any image* you want, or choose from six beautiful photos inspired by the most popular themes on Booking.com. Then just enter a clear call-to-action and you’re ready to go!
Once you’re done creating it, you’ll need to track the reservations it brings in. The Banner Creator makes tracking simple. Once you attach a label to the banner, the Partner Center Individual Bookings Performance report will clearly show you which reservations have come through the banner.
Minimum 1920px to ensure the best image quality
To activate tracking, you will need to enable the ‘Label’ column in the report
- Responsive – banner adapts to any device and screen
- Easy to use – no programming knowledge required
- Customisable – a wide range of possibilities, including the choice of any photo
- Professional look – six ready-to-use themes
- Label tracking, Partner Center banners are not tracked in the Performance reports
- Unlimited banners – create as many as you need
- Use shortcodes to show the banners inside posts/pages or as a widget in the Widget area
- call-to-action button yes/no
- call-to-action button colours
- call-to-action button copy
- call-to-action button copy colour
- call-to-action button size
- six ready-to-use themes
- banner copy colour
- customisable tracking labels
- Download the zip file from this page
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Plugins >> Add New, under Install Plugins title click on Upload and use the browse button to search the .zip file you have downloaded at point 1.
- Once activated you can start using the Add New Banner link on the left hand side menu.
- View banner list clicking on B.com Banner link on the left hand side menu in order to view/edit them.