BlossomThemes Email Newsletter allows you to add email subscription form on your website. The plugin works best with BlossomThemes’ themes.
Adding Subscription Form has never been this easy. Choose an email platform, enter your API key, choose an email list, and start getting new subscribers to your website.
The plugin supports Sendinblue, MailChimp, MailerLite, ConvertKit, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, AWeber.
You can create any number of Newsletter forms and display them using a shortcode, popup and/or a widget.
Once installed, the plugin page will appear on the Admin dashboard.
Key Features and Highlights
- Unlimited newsletters and subscribers with statistics
- Supports Sendinblue, MailChimp, MailerLite, ConvertKit, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign and AWeber
- Display newsletter forms using a shortcode, popup and/or a widget
- Lists/Campaigns updates via AJAX
- Multi-list or single-list targeting in individual newsletter
- Form submission via AJAX, allowing a seamless user experience without page refreshes
- Background Image, Background Color and Font Color support
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’,
- Search for ‘BlossomThemes Email Newsletter Pro’ and install the plugin.
- Activate ‘BlossomThemes Email Newsletter Pro’ from your Plugins page.