The easy way to add your Bloglovin Button to your WordPress blog.
This widget will display any of the official Bloglovin widgets. You don’t need to copy and paste any code, just select the button you’d like and you’re good to go.
You can also add your Bloglovin button anywhere you like by using the shortcode [bloglovin_button]. See the FAQ below for more information on this.
We’ll update this widget whenever Bloglovin’ releases new layouts/options for their buttons. Once installed, you can switch between the different button styles whenever you like.
Privacy and GDPR
- By using this plugin you agree to Bloglovin’s terms of service.
- This plugin does not store any data other than a link to your Bloglovin URL.
- Go to the “Plugins > Add New” page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for “Bloglovin” – install and activate this plugin.
- Go to ‘Appearance > Widgets’ in your dashboard and add the widget called “Bloglovin’ Button”.
- Copy the link to your Bloglovin profile into the widget options.