Bitcoin Satoshi Tools for WordPress
Bitcoin Faucet in-general is a software, rewarding visitors with fractures of Bitcoin (or other crypto-currency, “Altcoin Faucet”).
So, basically Bitcoin Faucet owner exchanging traffic to small rewards, re-capitalizing on the banner impressions.
Faucet can be used as a reward for visiting several pages (this plugin provides this functionality as “Rewarder”, see examples), or as prize for games (several games were added, more coming soon)
This plugin using Remotely Hosted Faucets, so you can have as many Faucets / Games on your site as you want.
We also recommend to watch Remote Faucets basics video,
Satoshi Bonds basics video and
Access Code Feeder video
See how it looks at the Demos:
* Visitor Rewarder – look for golden coin with the countdown in the right top corner. Or keep reading – all other examples have it too.
Satoshi bonds: StreamElements Bot in Twitch – Mention “satoshi” in chat,
and the ChatBot will fetch Access Code (Satoshi Bonds are access codes too) and pass it back via
Video how it works.
- Satoshi bonds: Bonds for sale and Redeem Bonds.
- Paid Content: Donation – gra4.com
- Paid Content: Article – gra4.com
- Paid Content: Picture – gra4.com
- Bubble Shooter game with satoshi prizes – simple fun game.
- 2048 game with satoshi prizes – the 2048 game. Rewarder mark also present.
- Satoshi Video Poker – now your visitors can bet on satoshi, and you are the casino.
- BlockRain game with satoshi prizes – Tetris-alike. Banners around is not part of the game 🙂 Also note the Rewarder mark.
- Lines game with satoshi prizes – Color Lines game. Well, you know…
- Minesweeper game with satoshi prizes – Classic
- Referral Program – wmexp.com .
- Referral Program – cryptoo.me .
- Bitcoin Faucet – nothing fancy, just ads added.
- Explore some of the faucets form the Faucet List – majority of them are powered by this technology (keep in mind though – the faucet owners may modify the settings). And now you have it in WordPress 🙂
* Supports several separate faucets / games on the same website. Actually, as many as you want =)
* Works fine on mobile devices.
* AdBlock-aware. No free-riding!
* No extra-modules, no “Pro version”, now hidden cost what so ever, you getting all available functionality. Free is good 🙂
* Satoshi Bonds work fine in conjunction with Access Codes Feeders Plugin and Feeder Manager
- English – included
- Russian – included
- The easiest way is to login to you WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for Bitcoin Faucet, and click to install.
You can also download the zip file from this page and upload it from the Plugins >> Add New > Upload page.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu
- Configure the Remote Faucet (or several of them), insert Faucet IDs.
Pretty much all configuration is done on the Remote Faucet (it is strate-forward and simple), so please read Remotely hosted bitcoin faucets FAQ
Every effort has been made to harden the security of this plugin, but its safe operation depends on your site being secure overall.
You, the site administrator, must take all necessary precautions to secure your WordPress installation.
By using this free plugin you assume all responsibility for handling associated cryptocurrency accounts.
Under no circumstances the developers of this plugin or affiliated parties are responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
You are strongly recommended to take the following actions:
By continuing to use this plugin, you agree that you have read and understood this disclaimer.