Bitcoin / Altcoin Faucet for WordPress
Bitcoin Faucet in-general is a software, rewarding visitors with fractures of Bitcoin (or other crypto-currency).
So, basically Bitcoin Faucet owner exchanging traffic to small rewards, re-capitalizing on the banner impressions. Now available for WordPress =)
See how it looks at the Demos:
* It works! Look to the right of this text, search for the “Active Installs”. Not bad for the money-related plugin, huh? 😉
* Supports several crypto-currencies.
* Supports nearly all MicroPayment Systems.
* Supports different captcha systems (including CoinHive, RainCaptcha, SolveMedia and FunCaptcha – more monetization for you).
* Works fine on mobile devices.
* AdBlock-aware. No free-riding!
* Highly configurable via admin interface (changing color palettes / adding banner codes / etc.), no programming (nor deep knowledge of the WordPress) required.
* … although standard settings will work for all installations.
* No extra-modules, no “Pro version”, now hidden cost what so ever, you getting all available functionality. Free is good 🙂
- The easiest way is to login to you WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for Bitcoin Faucet, and click to install.
You can also download the zip file from this page and upload it from the Plugins >> Add New > Upload page.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu
- Insert shortcode [WPBF] into any of your pages, or better use a form on top of the Plugin Settings Area to create page automatically.
- Configure the plugin.
Before you continue with the configuration we strongly recommend to read the FAQ bellow to make sure we are on the same page terminology-wise.
- In order to configure the plugin you will need to have an account with Micropayment system, for example cryptoo.me.
Video: Crypto.me API key.
- Copy API key and paste it in the Service API key field under the ‘General’ tab in the plugin administration page.
- Obtain reCaptcha public key and reCaptcha private key and enter them in the corresponding fields under ‘Captcha’ tab.
- Hit Save Changes button in the bottom of the page.
That’s it – the faucet is operational. Navigate to the page with the [WPBF] shortcode and see for yourself. Congrats! =)
Now you need to fund the micro-payment system to reward your visitors, and insert banners to make profit of the visits (check ‘Template’ tab options).
There are more of bells and whistles to play with (don’t hesitate to experiment with the ‘Appearance’ tab options also), have fun =)
Every effort has been made to harden the security of this plugin, but its safe operation depends on your site being secure overall.
You, the site administrator, must take all necessary precautions to secure your WordPress installation.
By using this free plugin you assume all responsibility for handling associated cryptocurrency accounts.
Under no circumstances the developers of this plugin or affiliated parties are responsible for any damages incurred by the use of this plugin.
You are strongly recommended to take the following actions:
By continuing to use this plugin, you agree that you have read and understood this disclaimer.