Better Plugin Compatibility Control makes it easy for the blog administrator to check compatibility of all installed plugins. The plugin adds version compatibility info to the plugins page to inform the admin at a glance if a plugin is compatible with the current WP version. Until now you had to look it up on the respective plugin page. It’s now up to the admin wether to deactivate a non-compatible plugin or not.
- German (de_DE) (Thanks to me ;-))
- Finnish (fi_FI) (Thanks to C. Hellberg for contributing finnish language)
- Belorussian (by_BY) (Thanks for contributing belorussian language goes to Marcis Gasuns)
- Russian (ru_RU) (Thanks for contributing russian language goes to iPower)
- Uzbek (uz_UZ) (Thanks for contributing uzbek language goes to Alexandra Bolshova)
- French (fr_FR) (Thanks for contributing french language goes to tolingo translations)
- Spanish (es_ES) (Thanks for contributing spanish language goes to nomeconsumas.org)
- Hebrew (he_IL) (Thanks for contributing hebrew language goes to Atar4U / https://profiles.wordpress.org/ahrale/)
- Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) (Thanks for contributing simplified chinese language goes to 斌果)
- Italian (it_IT) (Thanks for contributing italian language goes to venerdi)
Looking for more WordPress plugins? Visit www.schloebe.de/portfolio/
This plugins is released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the folder better-plugin-compatibility-control/ to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Installation finished.