BestWebSoft’s Pinterest plugin is a useful social solution which adds Pinterest Save button, Follow button, and widgets (Pin, Board, Profile) to your WordPress website. Plugin has simple settings and includes shortcodes.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and get more social traffic to your website!
- Automatically add Save button:
- Before content
- After content
- On image hover
- Automatically add Follow button:
- Before the content
- After the content
- Add Pinterest buttons via shortcode
- Add Pinterest widget:
- Add Follow button label
- Set custom language for “Save” button
- Choose Pin widget size:
- Set Board and Profile widget:
- Thumbnails width
- Set custom Save button image type
- Configure default Save button options:
- Pin counts relative to the button
- Compatible with Multilanguage (current website language detection)
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
All features from Free version included plus:
- Display Pinterest buttons for certain pages and/or post types
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help – https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera www.n0lim.it)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Multilanguage – Translate WordPress website content to other languages manually. Create multilingual pages, posts, widgets, menus, etc.
- BestWebSoft’s LinkedIn – Add LinkedIn Share and Follow buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets. 5 plugins included – profile, insider, etc.
- BestWebSoft’s Twitter – Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts, pages, and widgets.
- BestWebSoft’s Like & Share – Add Facebook Like, Share and Profile buttons to WordPress posts, pages, and widgets.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “Pinterest”.